Sunday, March 22, 2009

Business......

A Dimepiece box arrived in my office yesterday. Hint; leggings and tees

And Pleasure




Richard Hutten designed the Cloud Chair chair in early 2007 and he produced it at the end of 2008, when it was launched during an exhibition titled Reflections, at gallery Ormond Editions in Geneva, Swiss. The chair is produced in a limited edition and made of nickel platted polished aluminium. Comfortable? Not the point. Cloud chair will be shown in Milan during the Salone del Mobile furniture fair next month.

1 comment:

Diego R. Wyatt said...

I love Dimepiece clothing...I was put on from another blogger Mel in Cali. They will be doing menswear soon, I hope. If I had some furniture like this in my place, no one would be able to sit on it lol. But, I guess that's the point. It's art.

My Zimbio
Top Stories